Wednesday 22 October 2014

OOTD | Spring Wallpapers

Dress - vintage via Can You Keep a Secret? / belt and bag - thrifted / The Jackson Sunglasses by *MKL Accessories - Karmaloop / Mary Jane shoe by Dr Martens - Downes Shoes, Fortitude Valley / Cutlery earrings - Covert Designs by Claire Woodfield

Another sunny day off out and about with Jess, and this time Honor (!), and another outfit that is anything but a work uniform. Jess was the one that found this dress hanging in a $20 rack at our favourite vintage haunt, Can You Keep a Secret?, and told me to hurry myself along to try it on. Obviously, I loved it and today was definitely not its first outing. What is there not to love? The fabric, the pockets, the way the stripes change direction, and the super-simple cut. This dress could not be more 'me'. 

This is also the first outfit in which I've worn my Dr Marten Mary Jane sandals. They have taken me a while longer than predicted to wear in but I love them so much; and I'd want to as I wear them to work every day. These super comfortable shoes fit my orthotics (what of it?) but also maintain ultimate cuteness at the same time. 

Accessories wise, I kept it fairly simple. The belt to maintain the bloused top of the dress, my black messenger bag to carry essential bits, the Covert earrings because I am obsessed and my *MKL sunglasses as a 'change' from my regular Sportsgirl staples. 

Also, how great is big hair? I was feeling particularly Carrie Bradshaw (early seasons) this morning when I did my hair. I am really loving how much extra volume I can gain now my hair is growing out. 

Hope you're having super awesome weeks!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...