Wednesday 8 October 2014

OOTD | Lingering in Laneways


Jess and I had a wander around town last week after a delicious breakfast at Shouk Cafe in Paddington. It's been getting much warmer here in the last few weeks so I've been whipping out the pastels AND the florals; double whammy. I know wore this skirt in a post last year but it truly is one of my favourite garments. 

I picked up the pastel cropped singlet at Top Shop last year mega cheap and am basically wearing it thin. It is so cool and comfortable, its almost guaranteed I make some similar purchases this summer. 

It's pretty exciting imagining all the summer goodies I'm going to discover in the coming months. 

Hope you're all surviving these warmer days. 

Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...