Wednesday 3 September 2014

Shoes | Dr Martens Mary Jane


Happy Wednesday shoe lovers! I've recently taken the plunge and purchased some Dr Martens that I've been ogling over for several months now. I made a spontaneous purchase on a rainy day a few weeks ago with a very encouraging Jess. 

I am head over heels for these babies. Hefty sandals that protect my feet and have a super comfy sole. As with most new leather products they have been a little stiff for this last week or so but they haven't even taken that long to wear in without bandaids; almost there! The buckles are proved to be a little challenging to begin with but that has loosened up too. 

They are pretty different to wear a Dr Martens boots though. With boots you have all of your the ankle to support you. These however, lack a bit of that support and require your legs to work a little harder to carry them so I've found my legs a little sorer than usual. 

All in all, I am super happy I finally bought these Mary Janes. They are the perfect addition to my wardrobe and I hope to be wearing then for many years to come. 

Erin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...