Monday 29 September 2014

OOTD | Weekday Wandering

 T-Shirt Keya / Skirt Nasty Gal / Choker eBay / Back Pack UNIF / Shoes T.U.K.

Hi lovelies! So I just the tastiest of breakfasts this morning with Erin. We went to Shouk Cafe in Paddington, where we feasted on a delicious Persian influenced breakfast. I just wanted to wear something comfy and simple for a wander through Paddington. 

I just threw on this velvet midi skirt and a favourite comfy black t-shirt. As well as my ever faithful creepers. Currently I have the week off from uni, hoping that the fantastic weather we've been having holds until the end of the week. I am craving a trip to the beach to wear some of my new sets of swimmers. 

I love that in Queensland our beach appropriate weather lasts for such a long time. I have been missing lazy days on the sand.

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...