Friday 26 September 2014

OOTD | Riverside

 Concho Hat UNIF / Playsuit NastyGal / Jacket Vintage Levi / Backpack UNIF / Necklace Bella Donna Silver / Boots UNIF

Hi lovelies! So apart from my ridiculous allergies rearing their heads, this time of year is my favourite. Erin and I took a lovely stroll down by the river this afternoon. Then headed for a cheeky Friday beverage. 

Now that it is finally a bit warmer I got the chance to wear this playsuit I bought via NastyGal a few months back. It's one of those things that is super easy to just throw on, and I think it'll be great when it gets even warmer. 

Because it was still a little chilly I threw on my denim jacket and a hat. I am trying to get as much wear out of this one before it gets way too hot for black felt. 

I'm on uni holidays next week, but unfortunately I think a lot of it will be spent inside studying. The perils of being a law student. 

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...