Tuesday 16 September 2014

Jewellery | Silver Bells


Hi lovelies! So I am a pretty fussy person when it comes to jewellery. I tend to prefer simple pieces over flashy ones. Something that I can wear everyday, regardless of what 
I'm wearing. And it has to be silver. That's something I've always been very definite on. I'm not sure why I have such a strong preference for silver over gold, I just always have. 

Anyhow this necklace was a gift, but I could resist sharing it with you. There's actually a bell inside the sphere so you make a slight jingle as you walk. I've been wearing it everyday lately.

As I said this was a gift, however I do know it was from Bella Donna Silver. If you're in the market for something similar, here's a link to all their stockists

What are your favourite jewellery pieces?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...