Monday 22 September 2014

Hair | A Fresh Do


Hi lovelies! I got a hair cut today. It wasn't anything drastic, just a badly needed trim, but now that my hair has grown out I have been thinking what I want to do with it colour wise. I think I'm definitely going to head down the ombre route. 

Whilst I love having all over blonde the maintenance is just too damaging to my hair. I think instead I think I'll just blend the blonde I already have into my natural colour. That way there won't be such a sudden change in colour. 

And I don't know if I have quite left my days of crazy colour behind either. I love the look of pink with a darker base, and maybe it'll make a resurgence.

Because of my want to grow out my hair, I have been pretty reluctant to go for regular trims. I forgot how much of a difference it makes to the texture of your hair. I'm planning on setting a reminder on my phone to get myself to a hairdresser every 2 months. Plus who can resist a head massage?

So whilst I lose myself in pictures of ombre, what are your hair plans? If like me you're growing your hair definitely get yourself to a hairdressers it'll make the world of difference to the feel.

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...