Friday 19 September 2014

Favourites | Beauty Bits

Clockwise from top left: Charles Worthington Salon at Home Texturising Spray, Stile Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, Savvy Matte Lip Colour in Lights...Camera, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara, Face of Australia Contour Kit, NYX Eyebrow Brush, Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hi lovelies! So I thought I'd do a quick post about the beauty bits I have been loving using lately. Whilst there aren't many new bits, they are all things I've been doing everyday recently. 

The texturising spray is said to be similar to the much hyped Oribe Dry Texturising Spray. Whilst I've never tried the original, this one is very good. It adds a nice amount of volume as well as a bit of hold as well. 

I've recently talked about both the Stila eyeliner and the Face of Australia Contour kit, but they are still regulars in my daily routine, I've linked the reviews above if you fancy some more info. 

The Maybelline mascara is in here as an honorary mention as it has recently run out and seeing as it is not sold in Australia I am on the hunt for an alternative. I have also gotten back into using my Naked Palette daily. Such a good palette to use when you're still half asleep in the morning. 

Anyhow that's what I've been using recently. What are your current must haves?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...