Friday 27 June 2014

OOTD | Wild Fox

 Leather Jacket Charlie Brown / Jumper Wildfox via Dragonberry / Shorts American Apparel / Socks Asos / Shoes UNIF 'Lost Sole' Boots

Hi lovelies! At last it is cold enough to wear multiple layers. Currently I am sitting at my desk wrapped up snug. Unfortunately my house is hopeless at retaining heat. I bought this jumper a while ago at a Dragonberry sample sale. 

I am forever eyeing up the Wildfox jumpers, but I've never been able to justify spending over $100 on one. I glanced this one on the way out of the sale and queued up again to repurchase. A bit tedious, but worth it for a $10 Wildfox piece. 

I stuck to all black for everything else, with my staple American Apparel Shorts and Leather jacket. Possibly not the best weather for shorts, but Brisbane is so warm during the day it usually a problem. 

Anyways I am off to the wilderness for a week and I am looking forward to a bit of a technology break. Hoping that I don't freeze to death.

What are your holiday plans?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...