Friday 20 June 2014

OOTD | Green with Envy

 Vintage Levi Denim Jacket / Shirt Thrifted / MinkPink Leather Shorts / Beanie eBay / Shoes UNIF Lost Sole Boots

Hi lovelies! Now that weather has finally cooled down I have been having a great time rediscovering the pieces that were too hot to face in the summer. When I initially purchased these leather shorts I barely took them off, and I am so glad to be able to wear them. They make for an essential staple piece for night and day. 

My denim jacket and beanie are also feeling the love. Perfect for lounging around in. But the shirt is definitely the standout here. I found it in a closing down thrift store, on clearance. I was definitely sceptical about when I would wear it, it's very bright. But the craftsmanship is beautiful. It must have taken forever to make. 

You can probably tell from my face, but I have been struck with the dreaded post-exam cold. The past couple of days have been spent in bed watching trashy movies and not a lot else. Thankfully I'm on the mend now and am going to take the weekend to recover. 

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...