Friday 13 June 2014

OOTD | Evil Twin

 Dress Evil Twin via DollsKill / Leather Jacket Charlie Brown / Choker eBay / Shoes UNIF Grail Platforms

Hi lovelies! This is a dress that I bought absolutely ages ago from DollsKill. Although I've worn it loads, it just never got around to being photographed. This is just such an easy dress to wear. It's completely sheer so for a bit of modesty I wear mine with a slip underneath.

The combination of the mesh and the blue leather flames just works so well. I am a bit in love with Evil Twin, it's very similar in aesthetic to UNIF, so that's not exactly surprising. It's actually been cold in Brisbane, well for me anyways, so I threw my leather jacket over the top so I didn't become an icicle. 

These UNIF Grail Platforms have just become my absolute go to heels at the moment. Super comfortable and I can't help wearing them with any and all outfits. Same goes for all my UNIF shoes really. Although they're expensive the leather is great quality and wears wonderfully. 

I'm heading out for dinner and drinks tonight to celebrate the end of my uni exams. Here's to holidays!

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...