Monday 26 May 2014

Travel | London #3


Hi lovelies! So this is the last round of snaps from my trip to England. I've been loving sorting through these photos and reminiscing. On my last day in London I went for a walk through St Paul's Cathedral and over the Millennium Bridge. I popped into the Tate Gallery and saw a beautiful Matisse exhibition, but cameras were off limits inside. 




The last round of photos were taken in my mother's hometown, Salisbury. We decided on a cathedral climb. It involved a lot of very steep, narrow steps, but the climb was definitely worth it. My grandfather actually used to lead the tours so it was nice to see where he spent a lot of his time. 

On a side note that angel statue was slightly terrifying for me as a Doctor Who fan. But luckily I managed to survive the encounter. Spring is definitely my favourite time to visit the UK. Despite still finding it chilly, I managed to cope and had a wonderful time. 

Can't wait for another trip,

Jess x 












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...