Friday 11 April 2014

Review | Face of Australia Contour Kit


Hi lovelies! Continuing on with my reviews of the new Face of Australia products here is the Glamazon Contour and Highlight Kit in Leopardess. I love contouring and it's now a part of my daily makeup routine. I think like filling in your eyebrows you don't realise what a difference it makes until you start doing it. 

First things first... the packaging. I really dislike it. Whilst it is sturdy I think it looks quite tacky and cheap. It definitely isn't something I would show off. However you don't tend to see too many matte bronzers in the drugstore so I thought I would put aside my dislike for the packaging and give it a go. 

I'm really glad I did. This really reminds me of the Sleek Contour and Higlighting Kits. Those are readily available in the UK, but in Australia they can only be bought online. The texture of these powders is really soft, though I find the highlight to be a little creamier. 

The contour blends really nicely once it's on the skin and because it isn't to warm in colour looks really natural. I would recommend this shade for fair to medium skin tones. 

The highlight is definitely not a natural glow type product. It is very, very shiny. This makes a great highlighter on a night out. However it you dust it on lightly with a fluffy brush it looks lovely during the day as well. 

I haven't seen this on the Priceline website, and I have a feeling it may be limited edition. It's well worth the $10 price tag and if you're looking at giving contouring a try it would be a great introduction.

What are your favourite contouring products?

Jess x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...