Sunday 20 April 2014

OOTD | Made For Walking


Vintage Floral Sundress - Can You Keep a Secret? / Embroidered Denim Button Up - Thrifted / Knee High Cowboy Boots - The Amazing Mill Markets, Daylesford / Sunglasses - Sportsgirl

For as long as I can remember pining for a pair of shoes, I have pined for cowboy boots. I have been waiting, with my eyes wides open, for the perfect pair to come along but because of my large feet it has been a long wait. Finally, while trying not to buy anything too outrageous at the Mill Markets in Daylesford over my summer break I stumbled across these beauties. They were part of a larger collection and, astonishingly, in my size. I know my men's shoe size almost better than I know my women's so I saw an 8 1/2 and crossed all my fingers as I slipped them on. At $60 for shoes in such good nick I couldn't possibly say no. These babies are steel capped and super sturdy and I cannot wait to kick around in them all winter long. 

The rest of my outfit is nearing my last adieu to summer weather. I picked up this handmade retro bargain of a dress for $10 in my last Can You Keep a Secret haul and couldn't be happier seeing the season out in it. The super cute and comfy outfit needed some sun cover and a bit of extra warmth at night so I added a denim shirt of mine that doesn't get out much. I love the embroidery and the scalloping on the sleeves but it can sit awkwardly on some outfits. Fortunately, it suited this 1970s bohemian country attire well. 

Hope you've all been having a grand long weekend.
Happy Easter!
Erin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...