Friday 4 April 2014

OOTD | Late To The Disco

Disco Pants in Forest Green - American Apparel / Grey V-Neck - Bonds / Fish Bowl Print Over-Shirt - thanks to Mum's great taste / Dr. Martens - Thrifted / Nails - Blueberry by Barry M

After many months of agonising over whether or not to make the investment I finally took the plunge and purchased a pair of American Apparel's infamous Disco Pants. Always apprehensive about buying expensive items online I tried these on in their Melbourne store, to find out what size to buy, first. I ended up being content with an M as they run ever-so-slightly large. You've probably read/heard it all before but these pants are unbelievably comfortable and hold you in better than any legging you'll ever own. I'm also almost convinced I'm going to invest in a pair of AA's Riding Pants as their matte finish looks more wearable but equally as comfortable. 

The rest of my outfit was trying to tone the shiny pants down for the working day. My grey Bonds v-neck is a staple in my wardrobe. If I could afford to fork out $40 for a v-neck all the time I definitely would. The fish-bowl-covered beauty you see covering the outfit is a gem from my mother's past. In love with the concept of fish on a shirt as a small child I managed to snag this from her wardrobe two or three years ago and I think she is happy with its new life (she had little choice anyway). 

Thats all for today lovelies. Just a quick outfit post this Friday so I can get out and enjoy the night. Hope you've all had a spiffing week and an ever better weekend!

Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...