Sunday 23 March 2014

Scent | Versace Pour Femme



I finally did it. I chose and purchased my first bottle of perfume. Up until now all the perfume in my life has been selected and bought for me by others and I was completely satisfied. However, my array of perfumes seems to be coming to a dry end with no refill in sight. For the last few months I have been trying to find a scent that I like enough to justify the investment in. 

Welcome Versace's Pour Femme into my perfume family. I found this 30mL bottle in Priceline for around $40 and completely stoked. It is a very floral scent with base notes of patchouli, which I love. It reminds me of a spicy version of Marc Jacobs Daisy and after a few moment on the skin all you can smell is roses and blossoms. 

I am head over heels in love with this perfume and will definitely be purchasing a 100mL bottle when this little sucker runs out. Do you know of any similar scents I might be interested in? I have such a hard time finding ones I like.

Happy Sunday!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...