Friday 10 January 2014

Nails | Pastels for a Non-Pastel Girl

Clockwise from top Bourjois 1 Second Polish in 09 Lavender, China Glaze in Re-Fresh Mint, Barry M Hi Shine Gelly Nail Paint in Lychee, OPI in Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

Hi lovelies! I'm am not the girliest girl there is, so whenever spring and summer come around I often feel a little bit lost in the sea of pastel nail colours. Over the past couple of years I have managed to broaden my horizons from red, black and more red. Here are a couple of lighter colours I have been loving lately. 

The Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polishes are fantastic. I am definitely going to be picking up some more colours from this line. They wear well and are a breeze to apply. 

Now mint nails seem to be a trend every year and I tend to prefer a greener mint. I love the contrast between a tan and this shade from China Glaze. 

Next up is my favourite nude from Barry M. It's a pain to get ahold of in Australia, but I would highly recommend it if you can find it. 

Now I am really now a pink girl, but I love this dusky pink with fine gold shimmer in it. As with all OPI polishes I have used I love the formula and they are definitely worth the price tag. 

There you have it my favourite polishes for the summer months. Despite my newfound pastel love, I can't wait to get back into my berry reds and navy in the upcoming fall. 

What is your favourite polish at the moment?

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...