Monday 9 December 2013

Shoes | UNIF 'Gosh' Boot

UNIF 'Gosh' Boots via DollsKill

Hi lovelies! So I was holding off on showing you this pair of shoes, but I can't put off wearing them in outfit posts any longer. I bought this pair of shoes at the same time as the UNIF 'Lost Sole' Boots from DollsKill. I couldn't choose between the two pairs, and a sneaky 30% off code prompted me to get both. 

Usually I am more drawn to a chunky platform and laces when it come to boots, but there was something about the chunky zippers and silver detailing. They still manage to add a decent amount of height with a two inch heel. 

Like the 'Lost Sole' Boots these are made of real leather with a very sturdy sole. I can see these getting a lost of use, especially when winter comes around. For summer I have been wearing them with denim cut offs and band shirts, always a staple in my wardrobe. 

I bought these shoes in a size US8 and I think they fit really well. As ever with UNIF shoes I would have preferred a 7.5, but the leather makes them a very comfortable shoe. 

What's your favourite way to wear leather boots?

Jess xx


2 comments:

  1. Awesome boots.
    www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these shoes so much! I want to get them but they're out of stock everywhere :(
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...