Sunday 1 December 2013

Playlist | Collision of Atoms



Just a quick playlist from me today. These are the some of the beats I've been listening to lately. I came to the Spotify party pretty darn late which is a shame because it is truly amazing. After working out that I was a bit obsessed with Lorde, this brilliant program has been suggesting some of these tunes and expanding my music tastes which were in a bit of Lorde shaped rut. My most favourite of these musicians is Noosa who we think sounds like a combination of Adele and Lana Del Rey with their sensual husky tones. 

Feed Me Diamonds - MNDR
Bravado - Lorde (Hippie Sabotage Remix)
Fear of Love- Noosa
I am the Lion King - PAPA
I Go Away - MNDR
So Fast, So Maybe - K.Flay
You Are a Tourist (Hip Hop Remix) - Chance Waters x Death Cab for Cutie
Waves - Jhameel
Satellites - CATCALL
Walk on By - Noosa


As we approach summer and the holiday season I am getting more and more keen to make playlists. I think its because my brain can't stop thinking about all the fun times ahead and making soundtracks in anticipation. 

Anyway, I hope you're having a fabulous weekend. Jess has been partying hard at the beach so we should be incredibly jealous of her, I know I am.

Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...