Friday 1 November 2013

OOTD | The Inevitable

 Hat UNIF Concho Hat via NastyGal / Shirt The Afterlife Tank by UNIF via Karmaloop / Skirt The Dropout Dress by UNIF via Karmaloop / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Siobhans via Karmaloop

Hi lovelies! Well it was inevitable really... One day I would post an outfit that was entirely UNIF. All of the separates from the brand just mix really well together. I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. 

Unfortunately most of the pieces have since sold out as they were released as part of UNIF's summer collection. I love the bold black print on the front of the tank and like all of my other shirts it's super soft and easy to through on. With regards to sizing I have UNIF shirts ranging from XS to L, they all fit me just with varying degrees of oversized-ness. 

The skirt is actually part of a dress that has a detachable bodice. Strangely I have found myself wearing them far more separately than together. My concho hat is my go to and now that it is a bit warm for beanies, I find myself wearing it a lot more frequently. 

I have done a full review on the Jeffrey Campbells here so you have a look there for all the details. They are quite a heavy shoe, and because of that I am still in the process of breaking them in. I shall succeed eventually. I maintain that if you can break in a pair of Dr. Martens then everything else isn't really a challenge. 

It's the first of November and as such Erin and I are once allowed to purchase things. I have already made a sneaky DollsKill order this morning. Expect a sum up of our thoughts of the month sometime soon.

Have a fab weekend

Jess xx








2 comments:

  1. This out is fab! I've always wanted to be able to wear this look! You kill it! Love the skirt and your hair x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...