Monday 14 October 2013

OOTD | Stray

 Vest NastyGal / Dress UNIF Stray Dress via Karmaloop / Stockings eBay / Shoes UNIF Grim Creepers

Hi lovelies! I was doing so well with the colourful outfit posts, but I was always going to revert to black. The UNIF Stray Dress was part of my most recent Karmaloop order and I was so happy when it finally came. I have since worn it to the beach, out shopping and out to lunch. In my mind it is the perfect dress for every occasion. There are some rather racy slits at the side so I tend to wear it over bicycle shorts or a black skirt just to make sure everything stays covered. 

I have worn the vest before on the blog, but denim vests make the perfect throw over in the Brisbane summer. This one was from NastyGal a while back now, but it was knocking about in the sale section for quite some time.

Check out my review on the UNIF Grim Creepers here. I had forgotten how much I love these shoes, but I rediscovered them recently and have been wearing them everyday. 

That's about everything I think. Uni and work have been keeping me extra busy lately and I am longing for the summer holidays that are just around the corner. Planning future beach trips certainly isn't helping. 

What did you get up to on the weekend?

Jess xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...