Monday 2 September 2013

OOTD | Tongue Tied

 Levi's Denim Jacket Vintage / Dress UNIF Haighter Dress / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood



Hi lovelies! How amazing is this dress? I have an affinity for black clothing, however in a close second place is tie dye. Strangely I go for either all black or as many colours as possible all at once. My days of colour blocking are well and truly behind me. 

Either way I figured an outfit with not a hint of black in sight would be the perfect way to welcome in Spring. Whilst up north you're bunkering down for winter I have a closet full of dresses that haven't been worn since March. 

The Haighter dress is still available on most sites that stock UNIF so if you fancy the perfect summer dress I highly recommend it. It's a super soft cotton that makes it perfect to wear on days that are so hot you don't feel like moving. 

Because it's still slightly chilly I did still throw on my Levi denim jacket. Most of my jackets are black and made of leather, so I felt the denim paired better with the tie-dye. 

I've reviewed these shoes on the blog before (link above) but as soon as the weather warms up I also pull them out of their box.  Because of the colour and light wooden heel they get a bit neglected in the winter months, but I love wearing them on a night out with some denim shorts and a white shirt. Perfection. 

Anyways I must be off to finish an assignment and other dull things. I started a new job on the weekend and am absolutely wiped after working all weekend. Thankfully I have a few days off for my feet to recover.

What items are you looking forward to rediscovering this summer?

Jess xx

5 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely! And those shoes! Ah! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! It was a nice to be wearing something colourful

      Jess x

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love this outfit so much!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad I can finally bust out my summer clothing

      Jess x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...