Monday 3 June 2013

OOTD | Short Shorts


 Coat - Vero Moda via ASOS / Shirt UNIF / Shorts MinkPink / Shoes T.U.K. Mondo Creepers

 Hey lovelies. I mentioned awhile ago about testing new outfits for those chilly winter nights. This is one outfit that I road tested on Saturday. I am pleased to report that thanks to the coat, which is wool and rather warm that I was snug in a bug in a rug, even with my legs out. 


Which brings me onto to the next item, leather shorts. I have been searching for the perfect pair for well over a year now, but have never managed to find anything that fit me correctly. These ones from Mink Pink were painfully expensive and there are probably cheaper options out there, but the way the shorts fit was worth the price for me. The exact name of these shorts is the Private Dancer shorts, which I can understand, these are the shortest of short shorts. However, unlike many shorts these days they don't leave your derriere out for all to see. 

We all know I'm a sucker for a UNIF tank especially when it's on sale. This one was picked up from Urban Outfitters for a bargainous price, and I have been over wearing it since its arrival. If you're wanting one for yourself then you can pick it up here

The shoes have featured many a time before so I won't bore you with the details again. I shall just leave a handy link my review here. Long story short they are perfect for clomping about in all night, especially when it has been raining.

What are your favourite winter staples? Or Summer staples for my Northern hemisphere readers.

Jess xx



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They were horrible to break in but it was so worth the pain haha
      Jess xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...