Wednesday 5 June 2013

OOTD | Pottering





Potter's Field Check Shirt by Mink Pink - from Dissh / High Neck Burgandy Shift by Faithfull - from Dissh / Sunglasses - Sportsgirl / 8-Eye Boots - Dr. Martens


I have recently splurged quite a bit on clothes not found in op shops. Gasp! Shock! Horror! I found this super adorable daisy print flannel by Mink Pink and couldn't get it out of my mind. I scored it for super cheap as well when Dissh were having a 30% off all Mink Pink for a few days a while back. I paid $48 for this in a medium it so if you find it elsewhere for a higher price (like I've seen since purchasing it) don't pay and find a good price - it is only a flannel shirt after all.  

The burgundy shift was a spur of the moment purchase when I was desperately trying to find dress to wear to a friends 21st over the weekend. I paired it with black opaque stockings and my black Jeffery Campbell Litas to dress it up a bit but I feel it works casually as well. It was also a sneaky sale purchase from Dissh so thanks to them for almost all of my outfit. 

I guess you could say this outfit is channelling my inner grunge (or inner Jess). I took advantage of the slightly warmer weather we enjoyed last weekend to wear this without stockings too. 

I think I should finally mention that these, and all of my other OOTD, photos are taken by the lovely Tara Tsang. She drives me around to these natural locations and takes wonderful photos for me. So thanks, Tara! 

Erin xx


2 comments:

  1. Such a nice outfit :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! Its like a mix of the 90's and 60's in one outfit. :)
    http://chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...