Monday 4 March 2013

OOTD - Lace and Corduroy


 Top Thifted / Skirt American Apparel / Jacket Levi / Belt Thrifted / Socks Asos / Shoes UNIF Grim Creepers

In order to celebrate the official change from Summer into Autumn I decided to wear not one, but two colours. Shock horror. I am guilty of wearing a lot of black. It matches with everything and looks polished. Sometimes though I get an itch to wear colour and using dark and muted colours is what works best for me.

The shirt was picked up on the cheap in an op shop and is a really comfy, easy top to throw on with just about anything. If anyone's wondering the skirt is the Corduroy Circle Skirt from American Apparel. I believe they call this colour "truffle" on the site, but we all know it's just a fancy term for burgundy. 

The jacket was a bargain off of eBay. Vintage stores charge a bomb for these jackets in Brisbane and you're much better off trawling through the eBay listings where you can pick one up on the cheap. This jacket gets worn to death by me, especially when the seasons are changing. 

My Grim Creepers are ever present. I think they may morph to my skin soon if I'm not careful. As you could probably tell by my last OOTD I am loving a somewhat preppy influence at the moment and think that these shoes are the perfect punked-up oxford. If you want to see my review on these shoes I shall leave the link here.

Just a quick one from me today as I am off to uni to sleep through a lecture or two.

Jess xx


2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt!!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American Apparel is always so expensive but so worth it! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...