Monday 4 February 2013

OOTD - Tropical Creep


 Shirt - UNIF 'Acid' Tank, Jeans - NastyGal 'Tropicana' Jeans, Watch - Seiko, Leather Cuff - eBay, Shoes - UNIF 'Grim Creepers'

Hi lovelies, hope you all had a fab weekend. I'm back today with an outfit that I wore round to a friend's place on Saturday night. 

It's no secret that I love UNIF. Some may consider their clothes overpriced, but if you're patient enough you can usually score a deal on them. The shirt was bought from DollsKill, an online store that I cannot recommend highly enough, for a bargainous $30. Although UNIF is expensive the quality is top notch and the shirt is crazy soft and comfy. The Aussie in me also likes how it's a bit like an AC/DC t-shirt. 

The jeans were a NastyGal buy from a while back. I featured the matching jacket in an outfit post here. Unfortunately it has been far too hot to wear the two together and I am eagerly anticipating some cooler weather. The jeans are perfectly high waisted and hit right above my belly button. In terms of "high-waisted-ness" Nasty Gal are up there with American Apparel and I really recommend their denim pieces. 

I kept accessories minimal with my standard watch and a leather cuff from eBay. Since I've started wearing a watch regularly I find I now can't be without one. 

The shoes are another sneaky UNIF buy, but you'll have to check back in on Friday to hear my thoughts on those. 

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...