Monday 17 December 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes































It will not take many posts from me before you realise that I have a slight problem when it comes to Jeffrey Campbell and his shoes.

My latest pair were a sneaky purchase during Solestruck's Black Friday Sale. I got these babies for a steal and I am pleased as punch.

With monochromatic looks or some really funky socks I think these shoes will look incredible.

The only concern I have is that the sole of the shoe isn't rubber rather a hard foam which probably won't hold up as well over time.

I wore these out for an enthusiastic night of dancing recently and am pleased to report that there was not an aching foot nor a blister in sight. Huzzah!

Stay tuned as I have a feeling these shoes will be making some more appearances in the not too distant future.

Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE 'EM! They look exactly like the Balenciaga ones!

    http://carpe-diem13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. much as I loved the balenciaga boots there was no way I had that much money so these are the perfect alternative to me :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...